Here are the terms and conditions of our company. These terms and conditions would explain the rights, obligations and responsibilities of our team and for all parties. The insurance of the goods will be separated from this contract and subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
1. Our quotation does not include insurance, cancellation/postponement waivers, customs duties, port charges including (but not limited to) demurrage, inspections, or any fees, or taxes payable to government bodies or agencies. It is valid for twenty-eight days from the date of issue. Reasonable additional charges will apply in the following circumstances:
2. If the work does not commence within twenty-eight days of acceptance.
3. Our costs change because of currency fluctuations, changes in taxation, freight, fuel, ferry or toll charges beyond our control.
4. The work is carried out on a Saturday, Sunday, or Public Holiday or outside normal hours (08.00-18.00hrs) at your request.
5. We supply any additional services, including moving or storing extra goods.
6. There are delays or events outside Our reasonable control which increase or extend the resources or time allowed to complete the agreed work.
Unless agreed by us in writing, we will not:
• Dismantle or assemble furniture of any kind
• Disconnect, re-connect, dismantle or re-assemble appliances, fixtures, fittings or equipment.
• Arrange adequate insurance cover for the goods submitted for removal transit and/or storage, against all insurable risks.
• Obtain at Your own expense, all documents, permits, permissions, customs documents necessary for the removal to be completed.
• Pay for any parking or meter suspension charges incurred by Us in carrying out the work.
• Be present or represented throughout the collection and delivery of the removal.
• Where We provide You with inventories, receipts, waybills, job sheets or other relevant documents You will ensure that they are signed by You or Your authorised representative as confirmation of collection or delivery of the Goods.
• Prepare adequately and stabilize all appliances or electronic equipment prior to their removal.
• Provide Us with a correct and up to date contact address and telephone number during removal transit and/or storage of goods.
Ownership of the goods:
• The goods to be removed and/or stored are Your own property, or the goods are Your property free of any legal charge; or
• If at any time following the implementation of this agreement to its termination another person has or obtains an interest in the goods You will advise Us of their name and address in writing immediately.
• If You wish to transfer responsibility of this Agreement to a third party You will advise Us in writing giving Us their full name and address. We will issue a new agreement to them. Our Agreement with You will remain until We have received a signed agreement from the third party.
• Unless agreed by Us in writing, payment is required in full by cleared funds immediately after acceptance of the contract.
• All discussions regarding payment must be with an authorized representative of the Company and not with the Staff carrying out the removal or storage.
Our liability for loss or damage:
We do not know the value of Your goods therefore We limit Our liability fixed limit per item. The amount of liability We accept under this agreement is reflected in Our charges for the work. If You wish Us to increase Our limit of liability per item You should be agreed to pay a higher price for the work.
If there is a dispute arising from this Agreement, which cannot be resolved, either party may refer it to the low cost independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme provided by the British Association of Removers (BAR). Under this scheme, the case will be determined by an accredited independent ADR organisation. Recourse to the independent ADR scheme is subject to certain limits, current details of which are available upon request from BAR, Tel: 01923 699486, Fax: 01923 699481, Email: email@example.com. ADR does not prejudice Your right to commence court proceedings.
Advice and information for International Removals:
We will use Our reasonable endeavours to provide You with up to date information with the import/export of Your goods. The information on such matters as national or regional laws and regulations that are subjected to change and interpretation at any time is provided in good faith and is based upon existing known circumstances. It is Your responsibility to know appropriate advice to verify the accuracy of any information provided.
If payments are up to date, We will not end this contract except by giving You three months’ notice in writing. If You wish to terminate Your storage contract, You must give us at least 10 working days’ notice. If We can release the goods earlier, We will do so, provided that your account is paid up to date. Charges for storage are payable to the date when the notice should have taken effect.